Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend-ing

Why do the weekends go by so fast?? I suggest that we have have a 2 day work week and a 5 day weekend...who agrees with me?? But anyways, we had a wonderful weekend, but how could you not with such gorgeous weather!

In my attempts to get a tan, I spent the day with Chris at his soon to open nursery on Saturday (click here if you're interested!). It's looking SO good and we're getting so excited! As for my tanning attempt? Yea, don't ask.

Also, how could you have a bad weekend when DUKE wins their playoff games?? I nearly had a heart attack during their game yesterday but they pulled it out.

Another championship this year? YES PLEASE!

I also spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen this weekend. I have quite a few cakes coming up that I'm trying to work ahead on: two birthday cakes, a wedding cake, a bachelorette party cake, and some cake squares. So, this weekend I baked a total of 10 layers of cake. My KitchenAid needs a break!


Is it Friday yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment