Thursday, June 9, 2011

2 years!

On Monday Chris and I celebrated our anniversary! It's hard to believe that we've already been married for two years! We spent our anniversary weekend in PA with my parents attending my cousin's wedding. The wedding was at a beautiful state park where we took the picture below (which is not the best, but it was the best of the bunch we took!). Our actual anniversary was spent driving 7 hours home...but hey, we were together right?? Anyways, I feel very blessed to have spent two wonderful years with Chris and I look forward to many more!

"be a best friend
tell the truth
and overuse i love you
and go to work
do your best
don't out smart your common sense
never let your praying knees get lazy
and love like crazy"


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! Hope ya'll are blessed with many more amazing years together! (Did you make yourself a cake to celebrate?)

    ReplyDelete