Saturday, July 16, 2011

blog lazy...

So, I've been super blog lazy lately. Not even that busy, just blog lazy. My brother has been visiting this past week- he arrived last Friday and will be leaving on Sunday. We have had a great time. Since the new Harry Potter was coming out on Friday, we decided that would be something fun to do. But, there was one problem...Chris and I had not seen movies 1-7! So, we had a movie marathon all week. We watched one movie a night and surprisingly I really liked them! I have decided that I need to read the books though because there were quite a few things that didn't make a lot of sense but I think they would if I knew all the back story. Anyways moving on from the Wizarding World...
Tonight is the Beat the Heat race that a group of ladies from Center Grove have been training for for 8 weeks now. I led a running group and ran with another and it was so fun to see the improvements in some of the ladies! I'm looking forward to running tonight but I still get so nervous before I run races...you'd think I'd be used to it by now! I honestly haven't run too many 5ks so I have a little trouble pacing myself in shorter races. So, we'll see how it goes.
Alright, that's about it for now. I made 3 cakes this week but I'll post about that later. Happy Saturday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment