Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pinterest fun!

So, I have found Pinterest! I have heard people talk about it for a while but really didn't know what it was all about. But, I have learned that there are so many fun DIY projects on it to try! I really enjoy to be crafty even if I might not be too talented at it. So, here's the first project I tried. It's a cookie sheet magnet board. It's not perfect but I sure had fun making it!


After this project, I checked out the food section of Pinterest thanks to a recommendation from my friend Andrea! I found the simplest recipe ever for pumpkin muffins. Here are the ingredients:


No joke...there are only 2 ingredients. This recipe is fool proof! It was sort of strange not to add anything liquid but the muffins turned out good! I think I'm going to try them again and use a spice cake mix instead of plain yellow because it will give it more of a "fall" flavor. Here are the muffins just before going into the oven!


Well, I already have several other Pinterest projects in mind that I'm going to try out...so stay tuned! And if you haven't checked out Pinterest, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment