Friday, February 24, 2012

Bathtime fun

Bath time has never been something that the boys have enjoyed over the past 6 months.  There's always lots of complaining and fussing about getting in the tub.  I guess like all little boys, they just like to be dirty!
Well, thanks to Pinterest, I found some ideas to try to make bath time "fun".  Here's what we tried tonight:

BATH TUB PAINT 
(ok, it's just shaving cream with a little food coloring)



The boys had a blast with this!  I just gave them each a paint brush and they went to town.  To be honest, I was not 100% sure how easily this would come off the wall.  But thankfully it wiped right off!

I mean, isn't this a masterpiece?

 







                                                                                     

      




















No comments:

Post a Comment