Saturday, March 16, 2013

Nursery sneak peak

We have just about finished the nursery!  I keep thinking of little things I need to do but, for the most part, all it needs now is a baby!  Here are some pictures:



This was an old dresser that we had...our friend Matt re-finished it and did a great job!!
Pages out of some of my favorite Dr Seuss books
Chris made this wagon in shop class in high school and his mom gave it to us for our little boy...very special :)
Baby boy already has a ton of clothes!

On another note, we finally purchased our stroller!  I did a lot of research and decided on the BOB Revolution SE.  It was our one "splurge".  If you know Chris and I, we are really frugal.  So, we waited and waited to buy the stroller but a few weeks ago we went ahead and bit the bullet (it helps that it was on sale!).  I am SO excited to start running again!
 

It's hard to believe that we will have a full term baby in just 6 days! 

2 comments:

  1. Abbie I just love everything, it looks great! Also love the stroller!!
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Ready for baby! The wagon is so sweet - love the story behind it.

    ReplyDelete