Sunday, October 13, 2013

Catching up

I have been pretty slack at blogging since Hudson was born.  It could be that I'm still working full time, have a 6 month old, and run a cake business on the side.  But, the full time working thing is going to change soon (more about that in it's own post!).  But, here are some pictures from the last month or so.  I figured I should catch up before I write Hudson's 6 month post (what?? how is he already half a year old??).

Just relaxing at daddy's pumpkin patch

Attempting carrots...although this sweet boy has no interest in solids of any kind yet

Just a little bath time fun!

Mommy bought me a winter hat for our trip to Boston for Christmas!

Having a play date with our buddies Kaylor, Gray, Noah, and Ella!

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see Hudson already has a group of little friends!

    ReplyDelete