Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Traditions

I love being able to start new traditions with our little family. While Chris and I have been to the mountains to cut down our Christmas tree before, this is the first year it included Hudson.  And I'm so excited for it to be something that we do every year! Like in the past, we went to Sparta and just followed the signs until we found a choose and cut place. I think next year we will do a little more research before we go as this place was sort of a little hole in the wall.  But, we still had a good time. The foster girls were with us too but, of course, I can't post pictures of them.  It was a very cold day and we all ended up with pretty wet feet for the ride home because of the snow on the ground. What a great way to kick off the Christmas season!



I think it's also a yearly tradition that our tree falls at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment