Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Boston weekend!

This past weekend Weston and I flew to Boston for a quick trip. We got there on Friday night and on Saturday I hosted a bridal shower for my best friend Emily.  I was so happy with how it all came together!  We decorated with purple and ivory (her wedding colors) and had ice cream sundaes for our "main course". Weston got to meet some of my extended family and friends at the shower and will meet the rest of my "Northern" family when we head back for the wedding.  We flew back Monday morning to reunite with big brother and Daddy!  Weston did great on the plane which I'm so thankful for because in just 3 weeks I'll be flying back to Boston for the wedding but this time I'll have both boys in tow!  Here are some pictures from the weekend:


White Farms ice cream...the BEST!

This girl is so special to me...and our boys are just 5 weeks apart!
My sweet cousin Samantha helping Emily open her gifts


Post shower bonding for Connor and Weston at the pool
Ava loves her little cousin!  She wanted to "hold' him all the time


Weston obviously enjoying his Bubs preaching :)

Thank goodness for Facetime!!  I missed this little boy so much but glad I could "see" him when we talked!


No comments:

Post a Comment