Thursday, June 3, 2010

a year...already?!?!?


So on Sunday, I will have been married to my best friend for a year already! It's crazy how fast time flies! Married life has been wonderful...we have our struggles like everyone else (I'm a typical emotional girl, he's a guy and doesn't get it...). But, it has been an amazing year. We have already been through a lot since being married- buying a house, raising two dogs :), transitioning between churches, struggles with both our grandparent's health, and so much more. We've had to learn how to respond to either other's needs....or should we say Chris has had to learn how to respond to my ever changing moods! But, it's really been a great year.
We are heading to the beach tomorrow to celebrate...I CAN'T WAIT!!!! But the big question is...to eat our wedding cake? or not to eat our wedding cake?? hahah...I think I'm going to at least try it, it can't be too bad, it was frozen right?? However, I'm pretty certain that my very picky about food husband will not eat it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment