Monday, June 14, 2010

hurry up and slow down...

It's funny: sometimes life can't move fast enough...but sometimes I just wish life would slow down. It's like I'm always waiting for something to happen. You know how it goes, you can't wait to [fill in the blank, i.e., go to college, get married, etc.] but when that waiting is over you just start waiting for something else! But lately, I just wish things would slow down. I get tired of being tired. The weekend that Chris and I spent at the beach was just what I needed...rest and relaxation! I've been learning a lot lately. One of the big lessons is that I need to be content with where God has put me and make the most of it. God always brings things into life at just the right time, you would think that I would have learned that lesson by now! But, faith is a daily journey...so for now, I'm just trying to hurry up and slow down (and wait for God!).

No comments:

Post a Comment