- First of all, my dad is recovering very well from the surgery that he had a few weeks ago. Thanks to all of you who were praying!
- Chris and I have become expert couponers! Last week we saved $90 at Harris Teeter. Because of Super Double Coupons we got $140 worth of groceries for just over $50. WOO HOO!
- We have started the process to become licensed foster parents. I blogged about our desire to do this a few months ago so now it's becoming a reality! The entire process takes about 6 months, I'll keep you posted.
- I said I wasn't going to watch American Idol this year...but alas, I'm sucked in! Goodbye Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights!
- We are about to hit the spring craziness in the Wrights household. Chris opening his retail nursery on April 1st (please come!!) which means we will both be working 6 days a week. Also, it's the beginning of softball and kickball seasons! Wait, when will I have time to watch American Idol?? (thank goodness for DVR!)
- I'm reading a really good book. It's called Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers (you can't go wrong with her books!!). I recommend it.
- Here's the latest cake I made. It was for some good friend's anniversary. It was my first attempt at a fondant bow. I was pleased with how it turned out but certainly learned some lessons that will help me improve next time!
Well, folks, that's about all I've got for today. Happy Friday!!