I have never been regular at posting "Thankful Thursday" posts like a lot of my blogging friends. But today seems like a good time to start since it's Thanksgiving! I, like you, have so much to be thankful for but I'll limit it to 10 things today.
1) My husband who puts up with me day in and day out...I'm really not sure how he does it.
2) A seriously incredible family. I am very blessed to have them!
3) Yummy food...one of the simple joys in life.
4) A stable job. I feel blessed to be able to go to work everyday and work with wonderful people that I consider good friends.
5) A place to call home. I know there are countless people in this world who don't have that.
6) A love of running. Honestly, what would I do without my stress relief?
7) Books. There's nothing like getting lost in a good book.
8) Friends that I can just simply be myself with, that's the best.
9) Being able to take an adult "time-out". Sometimes it's just oh so necessary. Thanks Chris for being understanding.
10) Last but not least (in fact, it's the most important)- the Lord's grace, forgiveness, and salvation. Everything else in life is meaningless without!
What are you thankful for this year?