Saturday, September 24, 2011

Celebrating Baby Fain

Two weeks ag0 (yes, I'm a little behind on my blogging) we had a baby shower for one of my closest friends, Christie. She is having a baby girl, due on November 6th. I have been SO excited about this shower for quite some time and had so much fun planning it. I also loved making the cake- a giraffe theme since she's having giraffes in baby girl's nursery! We had a luncheon at Deacon Tower Grille (if you've never been there, you have got to check it out- it's fabulous!). Here are some pictures from the occasion. Sadly, I didn't get a picture myself with the mommy-to-be!

Christie with sweet baby Jeffery! So glad he joined us :)

Christie with another momma in the HES Department, Jordan!

I just can't wait to meet sweet baby girl Fain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment