Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Dr Seuss Baby Shower!

I am very blessed.  Last weekend, four of my dearest friends- Alison, Ashley, Marie, and Stephanie- hosted a baby shower for me.  It was such a special time for me to have so many friends in one room, celebrating my baby boy.  There was clearly a lot of work put into the decorations as you can see from the pictures!  The theme was Dr Seuss and it was all so adorable!  I actually forgot my camera (can you believe it??) so all of these pictures were taken from my phone.  

 
Cat in the Hat jello cups!
All the tables had book center pieces
Great job on the cupcakes Steph!
Adorable napkins (and no, I can't figure out how to flip the picture the right way)

Dr Seuss theme drinks

Such a special table complete with a Dr Seuss guest book!
With my 4 wonderful hostesses!
Thanks for all your hard work Alison!
I am thankful that our baby boy is so loved already!  We got a lot of very nice and useful gifts!  Chris' mom even gave us a little red wagon that Chris made when he was in high school which was so special.  I will be sure to post pictures of it when I do a post on the nursery (although it's a long way from being done!).  This was a day that I will cherish for a long time.  You can also check our Alison's blog post about the shower here!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And you are looking great, momma! Can't believe you'll be meeting baby boy so soon.

    ReplyDelete