Monday, February 11, 2013

Wedding cake

I haven't blogged much recently about any of my adventures in cake baking but I have made quite a few cakes lately!  Last weekend I had the pleasure of making Chris' step-sister Macy's wedding cake and grooms cake.  I made Chris' other step-sister Jenna's wedding cake almost 2 years ago (remember this)?  Well, here's the finished product- a 4 tier classic white cake with vanilla buttercream.  She had a winter wonderland theme for her wedding.  Also, she wanted a groom's cake for her husband, Ryan.  She sent me a picture of his favorite Audi engine which she wanted made into a cake.  Can I let you in on a little secret?  I may have baked and iced the grooms cake by Chris actually decorated it!  My husband is pretty handy to have around the kitchen :)  Here's a few pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment