Monday, July 21, 2014

15 months

Measurements: Hudson's growing (this is a relief since his length has been a little bit of a concern to us)!!  He is now 30.25" (15th percentile, up from 4th!), and 21 lbs 13 oz (33rd percentile).  He is comfortably in 12-18 month clothes.

Eats:  Hmm, is there anything this boy won't eat?? I'm thankful that he isn't picky.  Some current favorites are chili, crackers (also his favorite word to say), any kind of meat, yogurt, and fruit.  We try to feed him pretty healthy but he probably gets a few too many sweets.  He isn't that interested in milk but is still nursing a few times a day so I'm not concerned. 

Sleeps: Hudson is sleeping 12 hours at night most nights.  He's pretty easy to get to bed which I'm thankful for.  Naps are sometimes a struggle as we are transitioning between one nap and two.  So, there are days that he is just not tired for his second nap but falls apart early evening.  So, if he doesn't go down quickly for his morning nap I just keep him up a little longer and he just gets one nap that day. (Ok, so I didn't update this from my 12 month post because it doesn't seem much has changed!)

Milestones: Hudson is growing up way too fast!  He now RUNS everywhere and he's talking up a storm.  New words- cracker, tractor, meat, kitty cat, paci (sounds like babi), up, down, out, night-night, baby.  His favorite words?  Mommy and Daddy.  He knows the following animal sounds- cow, dog, dinosaur, lion (same as dinosaur), sheep, donkey, chicken, and horse.  We also went on another trip to Boston and Hudson visited the beach for the first time...a major milestone in my book!

Likes: I still very have a momma's boy on my hands.  He wants to be held a lot of the time so I have gotten good and doing things with one hand (like applying mascara this morning, ha!). He loves trucks, tractors, balls, and to be outside.  His new "thing" is to throw his toys.  It doesn't matter what it is, he's going to throw it- especially into the pool if he can.  He loves to be chased and caught. And boy does my boy love books!  I am so thankful.  It is important to me that my kids love to read and he is showing all the signs of that! 

Dislikes:  Hudson is generally very happy- except when Mommy leaves the room.  He doesn't like to be told "no" and can throw a good temper tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants. 

I'm loving this age right now.  Hudson is learning new things all the time and it's so sweet to watch!









No comments:

Post a Comment