Thursday, February 12, 2015

Third trimester!

Third trimester already??  To be honest, I wouldn't even have realized I was in my third trimester but I downloaded a Baby Tracker app last week (better late than never, right??) and it told me.  We had another ultrasound yesterday and thankfully everything looked great.  The hemorrhage they thought that they saw on my placenta was completely gone. Baby was head down and actually measuring 27 weeks 6 days (technically I was 27 weeks 3 days). I'm not getting my hopes up that he will come early but Hudson always measured behind so it's nice to be "right on track". Baby was estimated at weighing 2 lbs 6 oz (52nd percentile). Hudson was 1 lb 14 oz (35th percentile) at 26 weeks so I would not be surprised if this baby ending up being a bit bigger than his big brother.  In Mommy world, I feel good right now! I still have plenty of energy and am perfectly comfortable. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that in LESS than 3 months (well, if he comes by his due date) we will have another baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment