Thursday, March 11, 2010

just some thoughts...

There's not much new going on in the Wrights family. But, I thought I needed to update our blog anyways :) I'm tired of all the rain, I really hope it is gone by Saturday so we can go skiing! Yes, that will be interesting. My wonderful husband is going to teach me to ski...this will be a true test of our patience with each other! We'll see how it goes, I'll be sure to blog about that next week!
On another note, I have been reading 2 Corinthians and was yet again humbled by God's word. Take a look at His Holy's Spirit's power working in us! So awesome...
"We are human,
but we don't wage war with human plans and methods.

We use God's mighty weapons, not mere worldly weapons,
to knock down the Devil's strongholds."
-2 Cor 10:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment