Wednesday, March 17, 2010

today was a bad day...

So Fitz has recently learned to jump OVER the fence. Now, we have a 4 foot fence and only a 25 lb dog. You wouldn't think this could happen! Well, the first time we just thought it was a fluke...but today when I got home from work, one of the neighbors had him on a leash waiting at the front door for Chris or I to come home! Ugh. Again, I thought it was yet another...umm, fluke?? Ok, so I immediately put him back in the yard and watched out the window. Within 30 seconds he had jumped over again! When I Chris got home I tearfully (yes, I was very upset that we had just sent a lot of money on the fence only to find it not working!) showed him the new trick. Chris, always being the reasonable one, consoled me and told me we would find a solution. I was not convinced. But, he did find a solution. Guess what it is? An invisible fence...I'll keep you posted how it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment