Wednesday, March 31, 2010

thankful

I am very thankful, we are having the most beautiful weather!
75 degrees today.
This weekend is suppose to get up to 85! Despite the fact that I'm leaving tomorrow for Massachusetts (where the weather will be in the 60s...not terrible), I am extremely happy that the weather looks like it's here to stay. But, you never know I suppose.
I think it might be nice to blog about what else I'm thankful for (thank you Meghan for inspiring me to do this through your Thankful Thursdays!)
-the amazing grace of my Heavenly Father
-my wonderful Chris
-my incredible family
-my precious fur babies though there are certainly moments....
-having the physical ability to do all I want to do
-ice cream (it would be a lie to say it's not high on my priority list!)
-having a job that I enjoy
-the love of running (otherwise, I'd be VERY lazy I'm sure)
-knowing what real unconditional love feels like
-my church and it's service to the Lord
-simple life pleasures
-flip flops
-NCAA basketball playoffs (GO DUKE!)
-vacations! mine starts tomorrow :)

1 comment: