Thursday, April 15, 2010

loving spring!

I absolutely love this time of year. I love the warm weather, the look of freshly mowed grass (especially when it's in my front yard!), petunias being planted, and happy smiling faces that you see just because it's spring! But maybe what I look forward to most of all is softball season! Now, last year was no so successful as we didn't win a single game of the season. But, we're looking a little more promising this year! We have actually had practices and look good! And not to mention, Chris' men's team won their first game (which if you saw them play last year, you'd consider it a miracle!). So, all in all, looks like it might be a good season! Our first game is Friday against Calvary West- my old teammates! Should be some good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment