Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So an update on Nonni...she's been through a lot the past few weeks, I guess you could say our whole family has. She had another surgery because she had an abcess in her stomach which started leaking and causing an infection. She is still on the ventilator but the doctors are hopeful she will come off from it within the week. It breaks my heart to be so far away...but I know that she is in good hands with the caregivers in Maine, and in the best hands with the Lord.

On another note, I've been teaching a bootcamp for a while now a couple mornings a week. It's been really enjoyable, so much so that I am going to start another one! I'll be starting an evening bootcamp a couple of days a week. I am really excited about this new venture...I finally feel like I have an outlet for my passion for fitness! I enjoy my job and couldn't ask for a better one, but it doesn't satisfy my fitness "craving" completely. You can't really push 70-89 year olds too hard...so I'm looking forward to doing that with younger folks! It's starting June 1st and I've really been praying that the Lord would bless this opportunity to make a difference in people's lives. Now I'm just hoping that people will come!

1 comment: