Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's been a while since I blogged...so I figured it was about time. I don't really have much to say though, life's been just the same ole' same ole' lately. We had a nice 4th of July weekend, did lots of relaxing! It's always hard to come back to work after a long weekend. I am SO excited for our trip to Maine in a few weeks, it's been a while since I had a week in Owls Head! Here are some things I'm looking most forward to:

~quality family time~
~early mornings on the beach~
~LOBSTER~
~seeing old friends~
~meeting baby Daniel!~
~walking the breakwater~

~the rocky shoreline~

~hiking in the Camden Hills~
~the Smiling Cow~

~the slow pace of vacation~

~Dormans ice cream~
~The Brown Bag~

~did I mention family time?!?~
~and most of all, introducing Chris to my favorite plan on earth!~




No comments:

Post a Comment