Thursday, August 26, 2010

yummmmmmm

I love to bake. And I have a huge sweet tooth. So, it works out well. I had gotten pretty good at the basic baking stuff but I really want to learn to decorate cakes...kind of like this:


Ok, just kidding. This is a cake from Cake Boss (which I'm completely obsessed with by the way!). But in all honesty, I would love to learn to decorate cakes, cupcakes, etc. I've been on a baking kick lately- blueberry dump cake, cupcakes, coffee cake, cookies, etc. I even tried my hand at fondant! It came out pretty well but I haven't tried actually using it on a cake yet. It's just sitting in my refrigerator. I'm sure I'll blog about it when I actually try to use it...it could be a disaster! It's made completely out of marshmallows and powdered sugar and let's just say I looked like a snowman when I was done making it! The powdered sugar was everywhere, I had melted marshmallow in my hair. But, it was well worth it! So, if you have any good baking recipes, send them along! I'd love to try them. I think this will be my next experiment:

1 comment: