Monday, August 30, 2010



I know just how this poor dog feels. It's Monday...and I'm already exhausted and ready for another weekend. Except, the bad part is, I don't foresee a weekend of "rest" in Chris and I's future for quite some time. It's a little overwhelming to look at the calendar and see something on it for every weekend straight up until the end of November! But, let me tell you, we have some exciting things coming up which make it all worth it! We will be visited by my parents, going to the beach,cheering on Wake at some football games, attending several weddings, celebrating some birthdays, throwing wedding showers, attending a retreat, and traveling to PA. I'm exhausted just thinking about it! But, have I mentioned lately how truly blessed I am?? A little tiredness is certainly worth all the fun we're going to have over the next few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment