Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday!


So, this is a picture of my kitchen after I finished my latest cake (which I will blog about as soon as it is delivered). However, I feel like it sort of describes my life right now. Hectic. Messy. Cluttered. Slightly disorganized. We have been so busy lately. Between work, the nursery, kickball, softball, church things...phew. It's a wonder I remember to breathe! However, I am learning to treasure my free time and those moments that Chris and I can just relax at home together.
In other news, I turned 27 on Tuesday. I think I'm officially in my late twenties! I am looking forward to this next year, I already have some fun things planned! Like our yearly trip to Maine in July plus a trip to DisneyWorld in January. And, my parents are talking about going to London next spring and they have invited me to go! Maybe I'll finally get my chance to meet Prince Harry (sorry Chris!) ;)
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment