Saturday, May 21, 2011

cakes and babies!

I promise that my blog is not turning into a cake blog...but cakes do seem to take up quite a bit of my time these days. Not that I'm complaining, I do really enjoy it! I have 4 cakes to do in the next two weeks, phew! So, you'll probably be seeing a few more cake blog posts!
Last week I made a sailboat themed baby shower cake for my good friend and co-worker Lauren. She is due in July with her first- a little boy that they are naming Jeffery Hans. Here it is!



Here are a few other pictures from the shower:

With my good friend Christie, who is also pregnant!
My wonderful co-workers

The two mommies to be!




1 comment:

  1. Love the sail boats Abbie!! Dang I better get to hurrying on the baby making before you are charging the big bucks ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete