Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In case you're wondering...

In case you're wondering...long hair and remote control cars don't mix.  Let me put this into context.  On Monday night, I was on the phone with my mom and Chris was making dinner.  In other words, the boys weren't getting much attention.  So, I guess to get my attention, one of them took his Lightning McQueen remote control car, put it on my head, and turned it on.  The combination of spinning tires and free-flowing hair was not pretty (I do not have any pictures...that was not my main concern at the time). Chris and I spent at least 15 minutes trying to free my mane from the tire but it was no use.  In the end, we had to cut the chunk out of the tire.  Let's just say I now have some bangs where I didn't before.  Ok, it's really not that noticeable but at the time I was convinced I was going to look like this kid:

 
So, if you have a child who owns a remote control car, please, for your own sake, keep it away from your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment