Friday, November 30, 2012

Baby bump...and other things

So, in the past few weeks my "bump" has started to pop out!  I think it helps that I actually have an appetite now.  It is so nice to be able to eat like a normal person!  Here's what I'm looking like these days at 21 weeks:

Chris and I finally agreed on a nursery theme.  We kind of went in circles about what we wanted.  I wanted very simple, Chris wanted trucks and tractors.  We settled on Dr Seuss, something we can both live with.  I actually have started to get really excited about it!  I haven't really done much but here are the wall hangings that the nursery will sort of be themed around:
Unfortunately, this is what the room that will be the nursery currently looks like:
After the holidays we will start turning this storage room/spare bed room/office into the nursery.  Hopefully it will actually be ready by April!

In other news, we had our second anatomy scan yesterday.  Baby boy will still super active but this time they were able to see what they needed to see and everything looks good!  He has grown 3 ounces in the past 2 weeks bringing his current weight to 12 ounces, 3/4 of a pound!  His kicks are so prominent these days and I feel him a lot.  I don't think I'll ever get tired of that feeling!

Have a great weekend everyone!  Only 26 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment