Friday, November 23, 2012

Halfway there!

It's hard to believe that my pregnancy is already half done!  I feel like it was just yesterday that I received the phone call I will never forget telling me I was pregnant.  
Thankfully my sweet baby boy has been kinder to his momma the past few weeks.  I finally feel a little bit "normal".  I can eat without wondering if it will stay down or not.  I definitely have more energy even though I still have trouble staying up past 10pm.  I have started running again sone...mostly in intervals with uphill walking on the treadmill.  So, it seems like I might actually enjoy the rest of this trimester!
I can't say that I look pregnant at all yet...however, my belly is definitely growing.  I'm sort of in the "did that girl just eat a really big meal?" stage.  I look forward to actually looking pregnant at some point.  When that happens I'll post a belly picture :)
The absolute best thing that has happened in the past few weeks is that I have started to feel the baby kick!  At first, I wasn't really sure what I was feeling but it's definitely become more pronounced...a few times Chris has even been able to feel.  I could spend hours just sitting and waiting to feel my sweet boy move around.  He certainly has days where he is more active than others but from all that I've read, that's normal.  
We go back to the doctor on Thursday for our second anatomy scan.  I'm praying that our little boy cooperates and they can get all the pictures they need.  I'll be relieved when everything checks out normal!
Just 20 (or so) more weeks!  I cannot wait to hold my sweet baby for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. Baby kicks!! Oh that is the best. What a sweet time in your life. Soak it up, momma!

    ReplyDelete