Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Life right now

My little 'ole blog has been neglected since Hudson was born.  Actually finding time to blog about him monthly is a major accomplishment for me right now.  Life is busy.  Honestly, life feels beyond busy most of the time.  Between working from home during every single one of Hudson's naps (and sometimes at night), averaging 5 cakes a week, co-organizing a cloth diaper program at Salem Pregnancy Center, and being a full time mommy, my plate is FULL!  I am not in any way complaining...I love all of these commitments, especially being able to be home with Hudson everyday.  But, there are days that I literally don't find time to take a shower, let alone update my blog.  But I don't want to forget all my precious times with Hudson so here are at least some pictures I have taken over the past few months:

Hudson is obsessed with apple cores...and I mean obsessed

He loves bath time!  Especially now that he's in the big boy bath tub!

"Mom, I'm thirsty too" (don't worry, I don't let him drink Bailey's water!)

My boy loves him some books!

Just hanging out in the panty, chewing on my veggie straw (a current favorite snack)

Best buds


Ok Hudson doesn't look too happy but we love our visits with our favorite twins!

Helping Daddy cheer on Duke!


No comments:

Post a Comment