Tuesday, January 27, 2015

25 weeks

Well, only 15 or so more weeks before we become a family of 4! As excited as I am to meet baby boy, I'm not rushing it by any means. I am trying to cherish every second with Hudson knowing he won't be my baby for much longer! I am so incredibly thankful that I get to be a stay at home mom to him for the time being. We have so many precious moments together that I wouldn't trade for any salary.
I feel pretty good at this point other than some hip/pelvis discomfort. I had this with Hudson too but I don't think it started this early. I feel much bigger at this point too than I felt with Hudson but in comparing pictures, I'm not sure there's much difference. Thankfully I have gotten into a good exercise routine. On warm-ish days I will still do some running (or slow jogging!) although it's getting more difficult due to the hip pain. We "splurged" and bought a (used) elliptical a few weeks ago and it's been nice to be able to exercise during Hudson's nap time. I definitely miss challenging, exhausting workouts (I was doing Insanity until I got pregnant) but I'm thankful I feel well enough and have plenty of energy for my 45 minutes a day on the elliptical. I haven't had many food cravings although there are definitely things that taste really good to me right now. I have been eating yogurt and granola for lunch pretty much everyday and it's funny how much I look forward to it all morning!
We finally picked out a double stroller that we like although it's not a jogging stroller. We just couldn't stomach the price of the jogger that we wanted and decided it wasn't a good use of our money right now. So, we are going to go with a sit and stand stroller that will be very practical for things like the zoo and maybe down the road we will invest in the jogger. People keep asking what we need for baby #2 and honestly the answer is nothing!  There are certainly things that I wouldn't mind having but I'm pretty confident we could have a baby with what we have and be good to go!
We have another ultrasound in a few weeks as I had what they thought was a small tear in my placenta at 19 weeks. So, we look forward to another glimpse of you soon, baby boy!
19 weeks vs 25 weeks
24 weeks with Hudson vs 25 weeks with baby boy #2

No comments:

Post a Comment