Sunday, March 8, 2015

30 31 weeks

I started this post a week ago but never got around to finishing.  So, although this picture was taken at 30 weeks, I am 31 weeks today!

This pregnancy is going so fast. As excited as I am to meet this little guy, time can slow down just a bit! I'm not quite ready for those sleepless nights again. But, I know that the second he arrives I'll fall instantly in love and forget how hard newborns are ;)
I feel great right now! This is the "easy" part of pregnancy in my opinion. I do have some hip pain when I exercise but most days it's not bad enough to complain about. I also get a ton of Braxton Hicks but they don't bother me at all. I am hungry ALL THE TIME though. I don't remember being like this with Hudson. And of course, Chris has decided in the past few weeks to go on a healthy eating kick. I am thankful that he wants to snack on fruits and vegetables but I keep telling him that this pregnancy momma needs her carbs! I try not to overdo it but once in a while I just need some ice cream (have you tried the Dairi-O flurries??  Well I have, too many times!).
This baby moves all the time which I love...most of the time. Sometimes it's painful though already! We took Hudson to the zoo last Wednesday when it was so pretty out and out of the blue this baby jabbed me so hard with what I guess was a foot and it honestly took my breath away! I feel like everything is happening much earlier than it did with Hudson. 
Baby boy is about the size of a head of lettuce according to my What to Expect App. It's crazy to think that he's already about as long as he will get...he just needs to pack on a few pounds (but not too many precious boy, ok? your 6 lb 13 oz brother was big enough!). 
My blogging record isn't great but hopefully I'll get to do a few more posts like this before he's born!

No comments:

Post a Comment