Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Scenes from lately

I am not a good picture taker. When Hudson was first born I took a bazillion pictures but now I can go days without snapping a single one on my phone. But, I have tried to be better lately because I don't want to forget all the little moments that Hudson and I have together. Someday I hope to print this little ole blog and I'm sure I'll want to remember even these mundane moments!

Just a typical Friday morning- naked toddler with a backwards hat. Oh, and don't forget snack cup in hand:

First time he blew bubbles by himself. He was so proud!

We build block towers (what feels like) 100 times a day just to knock them down...

Hanging out with his bff Noah. This lasted about .2 seconds before they both wanted to jump off the bed.

Parenting at it's finest. Lunch in front of the tv watching Frozen. Some days this pregnant momma just has to...

Trying to take advantage of our last weeks as a family of 3. Last week we took an impromptu trip to the zoo when the weather was nice!

"Say cheese!"

No comments:

Post a Comment