Sunday, March 29, 2015

34 weeks

It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that in 6 weeks (or less) we will be a family of 4. I've started to get a little nervous about mommy-ing a toddler and a newborn but I know that we will adjust just fine, especially since my parents will be staying with us for at least the first 2 weeks.
Other than a ton of annoying Braxton Hicks contractions and feeling like I need to pee most of the time, I feel great right now!  I love this point in pregnancy...I'm still entirely comfortable and actually have less hip/pelvic pain than I did a few weeks ago. Baby boy is super active pretty much all the time. I'll definitely miss those sweet kicks, especially if this is our last baby (which according to Chris, it is)!  This is my last week without a doctor's appointment, as of next week I'll go every week!  
We have finally decided on a name (well, for now at least!). We have had such a hard time and gone back and forth between lots of different things. We haven't told a soul the name...not even my mom and that's saying a lot! I think we are going to keep it under wraps until baby boy is born for a couple of reasons. If this really is our last baby, it's kind of fun to have one last secret just between my husband and I. Also, there's a pretty good chance we'll change our mind again, haha!
Here's a comparison between 30 and 34 weeks. Baby boy is growing for sure!

34 weeks with Hudson (left) vs 34 weeks with baby boy #2



No comments:

Post a Comment