Saturday, June 20, 2015

Recently {photo version}

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  I sure hope that's true because this Momma doesn't have time to write a thousand words right now. So here's our recent happenings...in pictures.

Hudson often wants to "hold" his little brother. It goes well, as you can see ;)


"Here brudder...want your paci?"




My alma mater sent me this shirt when Hudson was born and I remember thinking it would be years before it fit. And now it does...




We love our playdates with our buddy Gray!

I have recently added putting away laundry to his list of chores ;)

The carousel in the mall shoe store...it may only last 30 seconds but it sure is fun!

The first of many matching outfits...thanks Alison for the hand-me-downs!


Oh my heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment