Thursday, June 11, 2015

Someday...

Someday...I will sleep more than 4 hours at time again.

Someday...I won't be spit up on multiple times a day.

Someday...my house just might be clean again.

Someday...I will take a shower on a regular basis (and maybe even dry my hair!).

Someday...I won't listen to my toddler have a meltdown over things like Mommy giving him the Elmo bandaid when he actually wanted Cookie Monster.

Someday...diaper changes won't take up half my day.

Someday...I won't feel like I'm living in survival mode.

BUT...

Someday...my two precious boys will grow up and I'll want them to be little again. So, I'll cherish the hard days because these are days I'll never get back.  The days might be long sometimes but the years are oh so short. Sleep, showers, cleaning...that all can wait. Right now, I'm going to soak up every moment with my boys because being a Mom is a gift and the best job I'll ever have.


No comments:

Post a Comment