Saturday, May 5, 2012

28 years...

So, last Thursday I celebrated my 28th birthday.  It was a great day.  Thank you to my co-workers, family, and husband for making the day so special.  I'm praying for 28 to be a great year!!
As you can see, I did NOT make my own birthday cake...but I did receive three!  Clearly, I have eaten a LOT of cake over the past few days... 
Yummy chocolate cake from my sweet co-workers!
Ice cream cake from my hubby.  He admitted this was a little more for him than me (cookies and cream is his favorite).  But,as you can see, we have both enjoyed it!
Another cake I received at work.  Strawberry filled, yum!
Patio furniture from Chris...now we can enjoy our back deck!
And my day ended with this picture text from my sweet family in PA.  If you can't see, my cousins are holding sheets that say "Happy birthday Abbie".  I just love my family!    

No comments:

Post a Comment