Friday, May 18, 2012

What I'm listening to

I LOVE music.  Maybe it's because I have absolutely no musical talent and I'm just super jealous of people that do.  Or, maybe that songs seem to have a way to put into words what I just can't.  I spend a lot of time listening to music when I'm decorating cakes.  Sometimes I find myself, spatula in hand, dancing around the kitchen.  Or sometimes I find myself just stopped...savoring every word of a song.  
Anyways, Pandora is my best friend.  I love being able to plug in a song/artist that I like and hearing lots of songs just like it!  Lately I've been listening to "Casting Crowns" Pandora.  This morning, a song came on from a group called Anthem Lights.  I had not heard of the until very recently but I do enjoy their music despite the fact them they are sort of a Christian boy band ;) But, nonetheless, I love this song!  The video is a little cheesy but I love the lyrics. So, here's a little snip-it of what I've been listening to lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment