Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Alison's baby shower

Last weekend I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for my good friend Alison who is due with a baby boy, Gray Christopher, in June.  I had so much fun planning for this...thanks Pinterest for all the good ideas!  I think it will be best described with pictures!  Here you go:

Not a great picture but I loved the set up with the balloons above the table!  Once again, thank you Pinterest!

We had a LOT of food!



Amazing elephant sugar cookies made by Stephanie.  They were delicious!
 Baby boy's monogram and cake!
Close up of the cake...one of my favorites so far

Water bottle labels, one of my favorite "touches"

Momma to be and my wonderful co-host, Lindsey

Onesies and baby picture clothesline
Diaper cake...great job Alex!
Congratulations again Alison!  I can't wait to meet baby Gray!

No comments:

Post a Comment