Friday, January 25, 2013

29 weeks

It's hard to believe that in just 11 short weeks (give or take a few) we will meet our precious baby boy!  I still feel really great at 29 weeks.  My only complaint is that I have been having quite a bit of pelvic pain, but I'm told this is completely normal as ligaments are relaxing.  It's made it impossible to run, although Chris and I did attempt a little the other day (it was a big failure!).  I'm mainly just walking and doing the elliptical for cardio and doing as many squats and lunges as I can handle when I'm at the gym.  Overall, I really can't complain!  I am still enjoying pregnancy, especially when I finally get the chance to sit down and feel my baby squirm, roll, and kick.  I'll never get tired of that feeling!
Here's my growing belly at 29 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment